Gem Personal Loan application
Who can apply?
You must be:
- 18 years or over
- a permanent resident of NZ
- earning a stable income
Credit & lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
How the process works
- Apply in less than 10 minutes and receive an initial response in 60 seconds.
- We’ll call to let you know if you have been approved, or if we need any further documentation. This may take 1–2 business days.
- Accept your contract online. You’ll get your funds within 24 – 48 hours.
What will you need?
You may be asked to provide one or more of the following:
- Bank statement
- Individual tax return
- Current rental agreement
If you are new to Gem, we will also need to verify your identity.
You may be asked to provide one or more documents that verify your:
- Current name
- Date of birth
- Current address
Some of the documents that could be used include:
- Current New Zealand drivers license / learners permit
- New Zealand passport
- Firearms license