How you could win.
Every time you use your Gem Visa between the 8th of November and 24th December 2021, you'll automatically go in the draw for a daily chance to win a $250 gift card.
Plus, there are TWO major draws of $10,000 worth of gift cards, to be won as well*. See below for all the promotion details, terms and conditions.
*Gem Visa Spend and Win Promotion Terms & Conditions
1.This promotion starts from Monday 8 November 2021 and ends Friday 24 December 2021 inclusive "Promotion Period"). Every day throughout the Promotion Period one winner (“Daily Prize Winner”) will be drawn from Gem Visa customer base, resulting in 47 daily winners in total. The daily winners will be drawn every two weeks throughout the promotion period (“Prize Draws”), dates as stated below. Each time you make a purchase using your Gem Visa card throughout the Promotion Period you will automatically go in the draw for that day’s prize.
2. Each Daily Prize Winner will receive one gift card to the value of NZD $250.
3. The Prize Draws will take place as outlined below:
Prize Draw 1 – The Promotion Week starts on Monday 8 November 2021 (NZDT) and closes on Friday, 19 November 2021 (NZDT) – 12 winners will be drawn on 22 November 2021 and announced within 10 days.
Prize Draw 2 – The Promotion Week starts on Saturday 20 November 2021 (NZDT) and closes on Wednesday 1 December 2021 (NZDT) – 12 winners will be drawn on 3 December 2021 and announced within 10 days.
Prize Draw 3 – The Promotion Week starts on Thursday 2 December 2021 (NZDT) and closes on Monday 13 December 2021 (NZDT) – 12 winners will be drawn on 15 December 2021 and announced within 10 days.
Prize Draw 4 – The Promotion Week starts on Tuesday 14 December 2021 (NZDT) and closes on Friday 24 December 2021 (NZDT) – 11 winners will be drawn on 14 January 2022 and announced within 10 days.
4. In addition, there will be two major prize draws within the Promotion Period (“Major Prize Draw”).
- First Major Prize Draw – Each time you make a purchase using your Gem Visa card from 8 November to midnight Tuesday 30 November 2021, you will automatically go in the draw to win gift cards to the total value of NZD $10,000. The Major Prize Draw winner will be drawn on 14 December 2021 and announced by 24 December 2021.
- Second Major Prize Draw – Each time you make a purchase using your Gem Visa card from 8 November to midnight Friday 24 December 2021 you will automatically go in the draw to win gift cards to the total value of NZD $10,000. The Major Prize winner will be drawn on 14 January 2022 and announced by 31 January 2022.
6. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion requires acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Entry is open to New Zealand residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Latitude Financial Services Limited (“Latitude” or “Promoter”) and their immediate families and of agencies associated with the Promotion.
8. To be eligible for a Prize or Major Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw takes place.
9. Any purchase made on Gem Visa during the Promotion Period that has been returned, cancelled or suspended before the relevant Prize Draw date will be taken as an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw.
10. Prize Draw and Major Prize Draw winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries from the relevant groups referred to, in paragraphs 3 and 4, and all prize draws will take place at the offices of Latitude Financial Services Limited, 8 Tangihua St, Auckland, 1010 (or at any other address) or virtually, as decided by the Promoter at the times indicated in the terms and conditions for each prize draw.
11. Prize Draw winners will be drawn from all eligible transactions appearing in the system at the time of the draw.
12. Winners will be notified by phone and email. These phone calls may be recorded by Latitude’s Agency. If an additional cardholder’s name is drawn in a prize draw, the primary cardholder of the account will be the winner (and not the additional cardholder).
13. Prizes are not transferable for cash or credit and will need to be accepted in the form that it is given (e.g. gift cards) and no other correspondence will be entered into.
14. Prizes will be delivered to winners (to New Zealand residential addresses only), the timing of which is to be confirmed by Latitude, which may be subject to change.
15. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any prizes that are lost or damaged during delivery. There will be no compensation for these items.
16. In the event that you are a prize winner, you agree that your details, photo, video testimonial and filming of delivery and receiving the prize may be used for promotional activities by Latitude.
17. If a prize winner cannot be contacted, or does not accept, a prize within 7 days of the relevant prize draw, the Promoter may redraw the prize, at its sole discretion.
18. The entity responsible for this promotion is Latitude Financial Services Limited.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these Promotion Terms & Conditions or cancel any or all of the Prize Draws without notice.
20. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw.
21. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to a Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or personal injury (whether physical or mental) in connection with the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw or its use by a winner.