- Competition period is 8th June to 31st July 2018 inclusive (“Competition Period”). Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition requires acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Latitude Financial Services Limited (“Latitude”) and their immediate families and that of agencies associated with the Competition.
- Five prize draws will occur on the following dates during the Competition Period.
Prize Draw 1 – Living Room Post
- Carousel will be run from Friday 8th June to Monday 18th June 2018 inclusive
- Prize Draw 1 will be drawn on Tuesday 19th June 2018.
Prize Draw 2 – Dining Room Post
- Carousel will be run from Tuesday 19th June to Friday 29th June 2018 inclusive
- Prize Draw 2 will be drawn on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Prize Draw 3 – Bedroom Post
- Carousel will be run from Saturday 30th June to Tuesday 10th July 2018 inclusive
- Prize Draw 3 will be drawn on Wednesday 11th July 2018.
Prize Draw 4 – Kids Bedroom Post
- Carousel will be run from Wednesday 11th July to Saturday 21st July 2018 inclusive
- Prize Draw 4 will be drawn on Monday 23rd July 2018.
Prize Draw 5 – Office Post
- Carousel will be run from Saturday 21st July to Tuesday 31st July 2018 inclusive
- Prize Draw 5 will be drawn on Wednesday 1st August 2018.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow instructions in the Freedom Prize Post by posting a photo in the comments section on one of the five Freedom Prize posts. You may submit multiple photos throughout the Competition Period. Each photo posted will be counted as one entry.
- The winner for each Prize Draw will be drawn at random from entries received during that Prize Draw Period.
- All prize draws will take place at the offices of Latitude’s Digital agency, Bcg2, Level 12, Group M, 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland, on or around 11.30am on the respective Prize Draw dates.
- Each winner of the Prize Draws will win one (1) $200 Freedom gift card.
- The successful winners for Prize Draws 1 to 5 will be notified by Facebook messenger.
- Late, misdirected, illegal, incomplete or illegible, entries are invalid. Latitude is not responsible for such entries nor for any error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure.
- Prizes are not transferable for cash or credit. Results are final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners (to New Zealand residential addresses only), the timing and manner of which to be confirmed to the winner by Latitude.
- Latitude will not be held responsible for any prizes that are lost or damaged during delivery. There will be no compensation for these items.
- By entering into the competition, you agree that your details, photo, video testimonial and filming of delivery and receiving the prize may be used for promotional activities by Latitude or its agencies.
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted, or does not accept, a prize within 10 days of the relevant prize draw, Latitude may redraw the prize, at its sole discretion.
- Latitude reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the Competition without notice.